Training Associate (Santo Domingo)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Quality Assurance/ Training
Horatio is looking for highly energetic and results-driven Training Analyst with advanced English to join our amazing team in the Dominican Republic. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people’s problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup culture. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys and excels at creating quality assurance processes with the support of our Training Manager, communicating with customers, and creating a best-in-class experience for them.
At Horatio, you will get to work with some of the fastest-growing, innovative companies in the world! You will get to be a direct part of their team by engaging with their headquarters and in-house team. These companies are truly changing the world and are the leaders in their field. If you want to be a leader and work with the best companies in the world, this is the place for you.
This candidate will play a key role supporting Horatio’’s rapid growth by delivering robust solutions to improve our quality assurance process and communicating insights to senior management. This role is ideal for a driven problem-solver with exceptional people skills seeking to make an impact at a fast-growing start-up.
What you will do:
- Take a service- and solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong judgment to balance being policy-driven with making it right for the customer
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer
- Learn systems and processes quickly and push the boundaries in customer service while also becoming an expert on our client’s products, website, and brand.
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both qualitative stories and quantified data
- Liaise cross-departmentally between Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing and Product teams
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back-office tools for your team
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years in training customer service or a service-oriented role (at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better)
- Ability to communicate in English clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically
- Strong judgment and service- and solution-oriented approach
- Evaluate associates interactions to identify areas of improvement
- Provide coaching to associates about areas of improvement identified
- Train new associates and improve the training program
- Ensure adherence to client KPIs and metrics
- General tech-savviness
- Someone affable and adaptable with a positive attitude!
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to display flexibility, creativity, and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to be a team player
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right – working at Horatio will be much different than anything you’ve ever done before. At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much!
We offer free breakfast, snacks, and lunch on certain days of the week. Since we’re a family, we do a lot of events together outside of the office as well (concerts, sports games, happy hours, and more!). At Horatio, it’s about building a family and community where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and also wants to build a career at a fast growing company.
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experiences we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multitask competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email and chat. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at Horatio.
Based in New York City, with teams in the Dominican Republic, Horatio is a leading provider of white-glove customer experience and omni-channel support outsourcing services. At Horatio, we like to say “do what you do best, and hire Horatio to do the rest.” Horatio partners with high-growth and innovative companies to develop their customer support strategy and provide a handpicked team to execute it. Horatio’s number one focus is on providing high-touch, brand-focused customer support. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and expertise to ensure a great customer experience every time.