Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
As a Recruiter on the Human Resources team, you will be a highly motivated individual who is responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts focused on the day-to-day and strategic goals of the Company. This position executes responsibilities in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing, resume review/phone screens, tracking/organizing data, employee integration, and general Human Resources duties.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews.
- Post all job ads Administers the candidate assessment process and maintains results.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation, and conflict resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year experience with recruiting responsibilities or in a recruiting/sourcing role
- Must be able to meet multiple individuals and team deadlines in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation, communication (written & verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in course of work.
- Proficient in the use of various candidate sources and recruiting systems
- Team-oriented and willing to contribute to the overall workflow of the department
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects