Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
You will support our client’s goals by coordinating and managing quality/trainer associates to make sure we are following our Clients procedures, standards and metrics by identifying areas of improvement. You will have the responsibility to coordinate and prepare our quality and training team by developing strategies, quality and training plans and managing the associates reporting to you. You will build coaching and feedback forms, processes, and engage your team to create quality and training projections to overcome any opportunities. Candidate must be a team player with management experience.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Design monitoring strategy and tools to ensure compliance with Client quality standards.
- Organize Quality models to project coaching and feedback needs.
- Organize Training schedule and ramp-up KPI milestones for individual associates.
- Work closely with CX Team Leads to define quality standards and means of measuring (KPIs).
- Detect employee, team risks before it becomes an issue.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and performance improvement plans to associates.
- Analyze the client’s quality development standards and ramp-up time to create an action plan to meet/exceed goals..
- Manage a team of 4-7 Quality and Training Associates.
- Provide the Operations and Quality team with procedure recommendations and solutions to enhance processes from a Quality standpoint.
- Coordinate training schedules, internal conference rooms reservations and manage training agenda.
- Foster a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and innovation.
This Job May Be For You If You:
- Have the ability to present and/or communicate initiatives, results and data.
- Experience successfully managing and mentoring teams.
- Fully communicate both verbally and writing in English and Spanish.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality/Training Supervisor or equivalent.
- Record of building and maintaining positive relationships with employees and partners.
- Understand how to build processes from scratch and implement them.
- Want to work in an extremely fast paced environment (this is not your avg. 9-5).
- Can coordinate with multiple departments and levels to achieve results.
- Enjoy working on different projects each day and managing multiple tasks.
- Are seeking a place that will enable you to grow in your career! (It’s not where you start, it’s where you can go with our team!).
- Are committed to your job.
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right – working at Horatio will be much different than anything you’ve ever done before. At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much!
We offer free breakfast, snacks, and lunch on certain days of the week. Since we’re a family, we do a lot of events together outside of the office as well (concerts, sports games, happy hours, and more!). At Horatio, it’s about building a family and community where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and also wants to build a career at a fast growing company.
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experiences we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multitask competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email and chat. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at Horatio.
Based in New York City, with teams in the Dominican Republic, Horatio is a leading provider of white-glove customer experience and omni-channel support outsourcing services. At Horatio, we like to say “do what you do best, and hire Horatio to do the rest.” Horatio partners with high-growth and innovative companies to develop their customer support strategy and provide a handpicked team to execute it. Horatio’s number one focus is on providing high-touch, brand-focused customer support. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and expertise to ensure a great customer experience every time.
Horatio is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification prescribed under applicable federal, state or local law.