Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
You will support our client’s goals by assuring that the client associates are following our procedures, standards and metrics by monitoring and identifying areas of opportunities. The associate will have the responsibility to train effectively and prepare our representatives and staff by developing training and quality assurance plans. You will coordinate with client accounts and operations to develop coaching and feedback strategies. This role is for someone that can build processes, identify areas of improvement and engage the team in training to overcome any opportunities. Candidate must be an energetic team player and able to give constructive feedback!
In This Role You Will Often:
- Participates in the design of associates monitoring KPIs, forms and quality standards.
- Execute 1:1 coaching and feedback sessions with client associates and client Team Leads.
- Organize and participate in team-wide training sessions to address new client updates, procedures, and areas of improvement.
- Create processes from scratch by coordinating with every area of the organization.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and performance improvement plans to associates and team leads.
- Assess client associates’ quality development and progress vs. training milestone dates.
This Job May Be For You If You:
- Have the ability to present and/or communicate initiatives, results and data.
- Ability to develop high performance teams.
- Fully communicate both verbally and writing in English and Spanish.
- Manage conflict with composure, compassion and fairness.
- Analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
- Understand how to build processes from scratch and implement them.
- Have the ability to work independently without direct supervision and deliver results.
- Want to work in an extremely fast paced environment (this is not your avg. 9-5).
- Can coordinate with multiple departments and levels to achieve results.
- Enjoy working on different projects each day and managing multiple tasks.
- Are seeking a place that will enable you to grow in your career! (It’s not where you start, it’s where you can go with our team!).
- Are committed to your job.
Life At Horatio:
Horatio is changing the way people experience life at work. Yes, that’s right – working at Horatio will be much different than anything you’ve ever done before. At Horatio, we are a family and that plays into everything we do. We know that our employees are the most important part of the team and we treat them as such! Just ask any member of our team about how different Horatio has been for them and why they love it so much!
We offer free breakfast, snacks, and lunch on certain days of the week. Since we’re a family, we do a lot of events together outside of the office as well (concerts, sports games, happy hours, and more!). At Horatio, it’s about building a family and community where everyone feels comfortable to do their best work and also wants to build a career at a fast growing company.
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experiences we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multitask competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email and chat. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at Horatio.
Based in New York City, with teams in the Dominican Republic, Horatio is a leading provider of white-glove customer experience and omni-channel support outsourcing services. At Horatio, we like to say “do what you do best, and hire Horatio to do the rest.” Horatio partners with high-growth and innovative companies to develop their customer support strategy and provide a handpicked team to execute it. Horatio’s number one focus is on providing high-touch, brand-focused customer support. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and expertise to ensure a great customer experience every time.
Horatio is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification prescribed under applicable federal, state or local law.