Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
About the role:
We are searching for a hands-on, driven, detail-oriented, and talented Social Media Manager to create high-quality content across all of our social media channels. The Social Media Manager will be an integral part of the team as we create digestible content for our audience. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup.
To be a successful team member, the ideal candidate should focus on creating engaging material and being informative and entertaining rather than “influential.” Ultimately, an exceptional Social Media Manager will help us drive growth through effective storytelling of our brand, values, and why we do what we do.
Our ideal candidate is someone who truly wants to make an impact in the industry with a team player attitude, excellent communication, extremely creative, and is a multi-tasker that will reach deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube content calendars, and Ad campaigns, including posting and monitoring overall performance
- Create, plan, and execute all social media posts, stories, video content, and Tiktoks/Reels.
- Craft and edit copy for all of our social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok), working closely with the brand marketing team.
- Partner across departments to achieve campaign/initiative’s goals to deliver awareness, brand impressions, engagement, and traffic across all digital channels, including social and email
- Monitor the company on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube) – catalog and archive relevant UGC, comment on associated brands, increase follower base.
- Lead weekly social media brainstorm meetings, drafting agendas and recaps.
- Review all produced social content (TikTok, IG stories, IGTV & Reels) before it goes live. Must be able to provide feedback & edits when necessary to the creative team.
- Seek out partnership opportunities with influencers
- Ideate quality content and visual ideas for each social media campaign.
- Present social media audits on a bi-weekly basis and manage the use of data to drive actionable insights.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products.
- 3-5 years in relevant experience in marketing background
- A self-starter with a demonstrated ability to tackle projects independently and collectively
- Deep understanding and passion for social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) and the digital landscape
- Demonstrated history managing & growing multiple social media accounts (personal or brand)
- Experience producing company-specific creative content (visual and written)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Background in photography, editing and/or design
- Willingness to learn on the job, be flexible, ask questions, and be a team player
- Enjoy working with a small team with exposure to several parts of the business, marketing and creative
Based in New York City, with teams in the Dominican Republic, Horatio is a leading provider of white-glove customer experience and omni-channel support outsourcing services. At Horatio, we like to say “do what you do best, and hire Horatio to do the rest.” Horatio partners with high-growth and innovative companies to develop their customer support strategy and provide a handpicked team to execute it. Horatio’s number one focus is on providing high-touch, brand-focused customer support. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and expertise to ensure a great customer experience every time.